Fill in our contact form and we will get in touch!
Moving in together
When am I a fiscal partner?
Do you meet one of the requirements mentioned below? In that case, you are a fiscal partner.
- We are married
- We have a registered partnership
- We live together ánd
- We both reached the age of majority and we signed a notarial cohabitation agreement
- We have a child
- One of us recognized the child of the other
- We are recognized as pension partners in a pension fund
- We own a house together in which we live
- We both reached the age of majority and an underage child of one of us is registered at our address (if no business rent is agreed upon)
- We were fiscal partners the year before
When does my fiscal partnership start?
Are you married or do you meet one of the other requirements mentioned above? From the moment the requirement is fulfilled you are a fiscal partner.
Were you registered at the same address before the date that a requirement was fulfilled? In this case, you are a fiscal partner from the moment you were registered at the same address within that year.
Do you have a fiscal partner for part of the year? While doing your annual tax return, you can apply for being fiscal partners for the whole year.