Entries by boy

Dutch tax on your holiday home

Holidays in our own country are becoming increasingly popular, so a holiday home in the Netherlands can be valuable. You pay tax on the holiday home: income tax, transfer tax, and property tax (OZB). Read this article for more.

Self-employed and income tax

As a self-employed person, you are responsible for paying income tax yourself. Therefore, it is wise to put some money aside every month. In this article, we explain how income tax works as a self-employed person.