a1 certificate

A1 certificate: temporarily working abroad

Are you going to work abroad temporarily? Sometimes, you need an A1 certificate. Such a statement proves that you remain insured for social security in your home country.

183-day rule | Working outside the Netherlands

Do you partly work outside the Netherlands? Check whether the 183-day rule applies. This determines whether the country of employment or residence may levy tax on the income.

Help with migration to or out of the Netherlands

During your emigration out of or immigration to the Netherlands, a lot needs to be arranged. Think of determining your tax liability, income tax return & allowances. Read everything here.