Fiscal changes since the 1st of July
Every year, on July 1st, several regulations change: also in the area of taxation. Fiscal changes could affect the amount of money in your pocket. That is why, in this article, we have listed the most important fiscal changes for you.
1. Lots of savings? You have to pay for this
2. E-commerce: change in the VAT-return
Trade to or from abroad (both within and outside the EU) will also undergo fiscal changes. Below, you can read the changes!
3. Increase the minimum wage
The reason for the increase in the minimum wage is that most political parties agreed that the current minimum wage too low to easily support yourself. Many benefits, like social assistance, AOW, and ANW, are also linked to the minimum wage, which means that these benefits will also increase.
4. Corona support packages extended
Initially, the support packages would expire on July 1. However, it has been decided to partially extend the support. Are you an entrepreneur? Then, the following applies to you, among other things:
- The TVL (subsidy for fixed costs), NOW (salary support), TONK (temporary support for necessary costs), and Tozo (support for self-employed persons) will be extended by three months.
- Do you receive a Tozo loan? Then you now have half a year longer to repay this. Entrepreneurs may also start repaying the repayment of their tax debt later: not from October 1, 2021, but from October 1, 2022, and may now take longer (not 3, but 5 years).
- Good to know: the relaxation of the hour’s criterion as described in this article will not be extended after 1 July.
We are happy to help!
Do you still have questions regarding the fiscal changes? Or do you have other tax-related questions? We are happy to help! Feel free to contact us using the details mentioned below!