The TaxSavers respects your privacy and we do everything in our power to protect it. Below you can read how we handle your personal data. We process these personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Processing of your personal data
Your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of:
- Following op on contact requests that go through our website
- Giving advice on tax issues,
- Taking care of tax returns,
- Communicating with our relations
- Preventing fraud against financial institutions (e.g. identity fraud or laundering money)
- Meeting legal obligations
The use of the websites belastingbespaarders.nl, taxsavers.nl
The TaxSavers has taken the appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure your visit to our website and to prevent misuse of your data. All persons that on behalf of The TaxSavers can take knowledge of your data, are obliged to remain confidential about this information.
Contact form and newsletter
We offer a newsletter to people that are interested to inform them about our service and relevant developments in the areas of tax, etc. If you become our client, your e-mail address will automatically be added to the mailing list. You can also subscribe to our mailing list without being a client of ours. Every newsletter contains a link with which you can unsubscribe to the newsletter.
If you fill out the contact form on our website or send us an email, then the data that you send us will be kept for as long as needed answering the form or e-mail and as is stated in the contents of the contact form or e-mail.
Who we share your data with
Your personal data will only be provided when it is your explicit wish to take out an agreement on the subject of a product. Then only data will be shared to these third parties that are strictly necessary for arranging the product.
When necessary, we share your personal data with organizations that are relevant for the execution of a product.
Websites of third parties
This privacy statement is not applicable to websites of third parties that by means of links are connected with our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable and safe manner. We advise you to read the privacy statements of these websites before you make use of these websites.
What are your rights?
You are our client. Thus you have the right to determine what data you share with us and what you do not share. But besides that, you also have other rights. We summarize these below.
- You may always ask us to send an overview of the (personal) data we have collected from you. We provide this overview free of charge.
- If you think that certain data about you is processed incorrectly in our administration, you can ask us for this to be corrected. We highly appreciate this because we can only do our work properly if the data we have is correct.
- If you no longer want that certain data is registered in our administration, you can request us to delete this data. Of course, we oblige to such a request.
- We have pointed out above in which way we use the data we have received from you. If you, at any moment, will want to limit this use, for example because certain data is not allowed to be transferred to a certain organization, then you can let us know. We will of course oblige to such a request.
- If you wish, you can ask us to share your data to a third party. This can be for example your accountant, attorney, or bank. After receiving this request, we will carry it out as soon as possible.
- If we received personal data from third parties such as your insurer, accountant, bank or other financial advisers, we inform you on the source from which we received the data.
Changes made to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this statement. When you regularly check our statement, you are aware of the changes made to this statement.
We do not use tracking cookies on our website. Tracking cookies are cookies that visitors can follow on other websites while surfing.
* This is a translation of a Dutch text. In the event of any disparity between the Dutch original and this translation, the Dutch text will prevail.