Fill in our contact form and we will get in touch!
As mentioned above, there are several conditions. You are entitled to this if you/your:
- Have at least one child under 18;
- Receive child benefit from the Social Insurance Bank (SVB);
- Have Dutch nationality or a valid residence permit;
- Income is not too high. Check here if you are entitled to the child budget.
- Maximum income of €70,000 if you do not have a toeslagpartner
- Maximum income of €99,000 if you have a toeslagpartner
- Assets are not too high (maximum assets without toeslagpartner €118,479 or with toeslagpartner €149,819).
Single parents can receive an additional amount of up to € 270 per month. This amount is independent of the number of children in the household.
The child budget is based on the information that the Belastingdienst has on you. Therefore, our advice: if something changes, report this immediately. This prevents you from getting too little or from having to repay it later.
See the table below for the maximum amounts of the child budget per month.
|Number of children||Maximum amount child budget per month|
|4 children or more||€76 extra per month|